Without visas to Belarus!
We suggest you take advantage of a unique opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Grodno and Grodno region, as well as the Augustow Canal without a visa.
What needs to be done that would take advantage of this unique opportunity:
- Contact our office for advice and registration of necessary documents;
- To provide us with your passport (scan, photo) and the contact details for communications;
- Pay for our services and receive a voucher for a visit to be predhyavit when crossing the border of the Republic of Belarus
For entry into the Republic of Belarus, foreign nationals are required to have:
- A valid passport or other document replacing it, intended to travel abroad;
- A document granting foreign nationals the right to visit the park "Augustow Canal" city of Grodno, Adelsk, Gozhsky, Sopotskinsky, Podlobensky, Koptevo village council Grodno region;
- Money: for every day of your stay to have the amount of currency or Belarusian rubles, the equivalent of at least 2 base units (BYN 42);
- Insurance policy.
We also have the opportunity to provide additional services - accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, visits to museums and exhibitions.